Montgolfières du Mont-Blanc
Phone : 04 58 10 04 11
Hot air balloon flights over the Haute-Savoie!
From the surroundings of Annecy, La Clusaz, or Châtel, come and taste the pleasure of free flight while admiring mountains, lakes and villages from the sky!
Ballooning is a unique opportunity to soar above the Alpine peaks, to contemplate exceptional sites such as Mont Blanc, Lake Annecy, or Lake Geneva! Flying in a hot air balloon is an unforgettable experience, a dream come true.
A gift to offer to a loved one or for yourself, any occasion is good to take a flight on board one of our gondolas and enjoy the view of the Alps.
Take off in complete serenity and experience your first balloon ride in one of the most beautiful regions of France.
We offer several types of flights:
- Our Discovery flights are ideal for an introduction to the magical world of ballooning!
- Our Premium flights where passengers have the privilege of having a private gondola and can choose the region of take-off that they like. The exact location depends on the direction and speed of the wind, but we will do our best to accommodate your wishes. These are flights that we often do for birthdays. We can organise them throughout the year.
The experience takes about 4 hours in total. The experience takes place as follows:
- Personalized welcome of the participants,
- The inflation of the balloon and the preparation of the equipment (which you can attend and participate in if you wish),
- The safety briefing before boarding the gondola,
- The flight itself lasts over an hour,
- The toast
Reception of people with disabilities
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Facilities adapted for people with mobility impairment
From 01/01 to 31/10.
Duration of the flight: about 1h15. Count on the morning for the whole activity or the end of the afternoon for the evening flights.
Flight times vary depending on the time of year.
Methods of payment
- Credit transfer