Restaurant Le Temple du Fromage
Phone : 04 50 76 00 14
The Temple du Fromage offers you every day a small cheese-based restaurant: Fondue Savoyarde, Raclette, Berthoud or Tartiflette. In a magnificent interior setting or on the terrace with a view of the lake.
By reservation only.
Our meal + museum visit package: museum visit for only €4 when you eat!
Reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Documentation available in Braille
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Services & Equipment
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Free WiFi access
All year round
Opening hours daily between 12 pm and 2 pm and between 7 pm and 9.30 pm.
Closed on Mondays in low season.
A la carte: from 22.50 €.
Methods of payment