Phone : 04 50 75 01 01
Fax 04 50 70 95 71
Traditional gastronomic food, fresh, seasonal products, famed cuisine in an exceptional setting, right on the water.
Marmite d'Or. Homemade dishes.
For families, the restaurant offers children's menus.
Special card for the little ones available, colored pencils, games, colorings and sweets are reserved for them.
Note, a dedicated area is present with books, tv and coin exchange.
Reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Documentation available in Braille
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Services & Equipment
- Garden room
- Car park
- Swimming pool
- Games room
- Baby chair
- Board games
- Shady terrace
- Restaurant for children
- Click & Collect
From 01/02 to 31/12/2023, daily between 12.15 pm and 1.30 pm.
And between 7.15 pm and 9 pm (9.30 pm on week-end)
Adult menu: 25 to 75 €
Child menu: from 16 €.
Methods of payment
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
In an authentic 1920's bistro, taste our traditional savoyard specialities: Berthoud, tartiflette, raclette, fondue...
Hôtel les CygnesStarting from 110 €
"Les Cygnes" ***a charming hotel and his gastronomic restaurant welcomes you in an exceptional setting, the only hotel right on the water in Evian, with a panoramic view on Lake Geneva and the Swiss mountains. 800 meters from...
A cultural escapade for two, to discover the exhibition at the Palais Lumière, including : . 1 night and breakfast in 3 *** hotel . 1 dinner (except drink) in a restaurant . Entry to the exhibition at the Palais Lumière with tape guide from 10 am till...