Today's casino was designed and built by Albert Hébrard in 1912 in place of the Blonay barons' castle which burned down the year before
Ennemond de Blonay (1838-1878)—last descendant of his family and Evian mayor—installed a municipal casino there before bequeathing it to the city. With 15,000 m² of shore line, a new dock and gardens were created. The reinforced concrete building is shaped like a grand central hall and opens to all the annexes: concert halls, game and reading rooms, and a restaurant. It is topped by an impressive decorated cupola that has hints of Byzantine influences. One of the two side staircases, which have been removed, gave access to large covered patios with a view of the Léman.
Special provisions covid 19
The Evian Resort is welcoming its clients in the best possible conditions. To do so they have ensure the resct of barrier gestures, as well as a mandatory health pass.
Hydro-alcoholic gel at the client's disposal.
Throughout the year : open daily.