Exhibiton "Artistes voyageuses - L'appel des lointains - 1880/1944"
Phone : 04 50 83 15 90
This exhibition brings together some forty artists and photographers, from the "Belle Époque" to the Second World War, whose artistic itineraries have taken the roads of elsewhere, travelling the world from Africa to the distant East.
Reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
From 11/12/2022 to 21/05/2023, daily between 10 am and 6 pm except on January 1st and December 25th.
Adult: 6.50 to 8.50 €, Student: 6.50 €.
Free entry for children < 16 years.
A programme of thematic exhibitions is presented every year : paintings, sculptures, photographs, etc. In just a few years, the Palais Lumière has become one of the main cultural and artistic centres of the lake Geneva basin.
The Palais Lumière was opened in 2006 after two years of renovation work. This former spa establishment from 1903 to 1984 has kept all its splendor and is now a cultural and congress center.