Exhibition "Man Ray (1890 - 1976) Master of the Enlightenment
Phone : 04 50 83 15 90
Man Ray occupies a prominent place in the history of 20th century art. A versatile artist, he was a pioneer of modern art. His polymorphous work crosses all visual fields: photography, assemblage, sculpture, painting, drawing, film...
Reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
From 01/07 to 05/11/2023, daily between 10 am and 6 pm. except Mondays and Tuesdays opening from 2pm to 6pm.
Open Tuesday morning during school holidays.
Open all day Monday and Tuesday on French and Swiss public holidays.
Adult: 6.50 to 8.50 €.
Free entry for children < 16 years.
The Palais Lumière congress area
Ideally located facing the lake, the Palais Lumière offers quality meeting areas suited to all types of conferences, conventions, seminars, etc.
The Palais Lumière was opened in 2006 after two years of renovation work. This former spa establishment from 1903 to 1984 has kept all its splendor and is now a cultural and congress center.
A programme of thematic exhibitions is presented every year : paintings, sculptures, photographs, etc. In just a few years, the Palais Lumière has become one of the main cultural and artistic centres of the lake Geneva basin.