Media Library Ramuz
Phone : 04 50 83 10 00
On three levels, Evian library offer more than 26000 books, 5900 and 2200 films. On the ground, a press room with magazines and newspapers.
On the second floor, the multimedia area propose a free internet access. (7 computers available).
Conferences, screenings, exhibitions and children workgroups are regulary organised.
A special space for childs at your disposal on the 2nd floor of the media library.
Reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Incline >5% but reasonable
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Reception staff trained in the French Sign Language
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Entrance accessible by a ramp. Elevator to go upstairs. Large spaces facilitating movement in the establishment. Work tables to PMR standards. PMR WC on the ground floor. PMR parking space quai Albert Besson (less than 100 m).
Services & Equipment
- Exhibition space
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Closed Monday and Sunday.
Tuesday, Thursday Friday: 2-6:30 pm
Wednesday and Saturday: 10 am -6.30 pm (continuous day).
Reduced price: from 15 €
Season pass for adult: from 20 €.
Exhiibition "Retrospective / The great events in Evian from 2018 to nowadays"
Witnesses of the city life, naturally curious, the team of 25 photographers, "Clip-Flap" enthusiasts, Publier photo-club, present Evian through numerous themes. Public prize: vote from Friday 2/12 to Thrusday 5/01.
"Little Juju's stories" - in French
A great show told by Angelina Galvani. If she didn't exist, she would have to be invented! Well, here she is, little Juju, with a mouth full of swear words, dreamy and wild. Using her family as a resource, she will share her experiences with us.