This luxurious 250-room hotel was built between 1906 and 1909 for a subsidiary of the Société des eaux minérales, based on the plans of the Parisian architect Albert Hébrard.
Located away from the resort and overlooking Lake Geneva, it offers its guests the proximity of a sports park with golf, tennis and clay pigeon shooting.. A flat of honour was fitted out from the outset in anticipation of a stay by King Edward VII of England, who died in May 1910 without ever having visited Evian. The main building has five floors and the wings have three. The consoles and wood decorations on the façade recall the rural surroundings. The original roofs were modified after a fire during the night of 12 to 13 August 1958 damaged the two upper floors.
All year round, daily.