Dollfus Park and Villa
Phone : 04 50 75 04 26
The Dollfus Villa, also called the Hydrangea Villa, is representative of the Belle Époque vacation homes built along the banks of the Léman by the business bourgeoisie.
The first owner built it, and in 1906 sold it to an Alsatian family of engineers, the Dollfus family, owners of the textile company D.M.C. They used it as their summer home for six centuries. The domain includes a Neo-Classical home, a chalet, a park with gazebo, a Sylvan theatre and private dock. It was acquired in 1965 by the city of Evian to hold the Cultural and Youth House in 1978. The 8.5-acre park is open to the public. Currently being renovated, it houses the rowing and canoe-kayak clubs. It is an authentic and friendly place where several events are held every year.
All year round, daily.