Ski and snowboard lessons
Phone : 06 81 66 52 80
Choose quality tuition from ski instructors with nationally recognised qualifications.
A la carte private lessons, family group lessons, competition trainings, skiing for the disabled
Reception of people with disabilities
- Facilities adapted for people with mobility impairment
From 16/12/2023 to 21/04/2024, daily. Dates to be confirmed.
Subject to snow conditions. On demand.
- A la carte private lessons Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowscooting, Freeride, Freestyle, Yooner.
- Lessons lasting 1 hr, 1½ hrs, 2 hrs, ½ day and full day, 1 to 6 people.
- Family group lesson :
Explore Châtel and the Portes du Soleil while improving as a family. Times to suit: 2½ hrs, 3 hrs, 4 hrs or full day. Pick-up option at your accommodation.
-‘ Privilège’ group lessons:
Max. group size 7 for improved safety and optimum pupil progression. Test and record book free of charge.
-5/6 lessons, 2 hrs: € 220
‘ Privilège’ full-day or 1/2 day lessons.
Portes du Soleil Explorer
- ½ day, 3 hrs: € 160
- ½ day, 4 hrs: € 213
- Full day: €300 to € 360
Competition training and Ski Club Academy
Various clinics organised: season, weekend and school holiday periods.
Skiing for the disabled:
Wide selection of approved equipment designed for all kinds of disability (Tandemski, Uniski and Kartski). The only ski school licensed as a training school.
After Ski Academy :
Airboard, snakegliss, snowracer, yooner: when the pistes have closed, enjoy a 4 km descent on our different new-generation sledges. Open to everyone.
Half-day and full-day trips and courses lasting several days, for individuals and groups.
- Organisation of races, adventure evenings, course tests, etc.
- Corporate events: liven up your corporate events with a range of made-to-measure packages (airboarding, yooner, snakegliss, races and more…) plus an optional dinner in a mountain restaurant with
Why not try summer glacier skiing?.
Methods of payment
- Credit transfer